CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 24, 2007

Introducing....

These are my new siblings...John and Kimberly. This is my new step brother and sister.
This is me, my brother (Chris), my dad, and my sister (Ashley). This is right before the wedding started. (notice the clean face...all makeup on and no red eyes!!) Of course, dad is ALL smiles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mr. and Mrs. Ron White!!!!!!!!!!! (my dad and Margie!)



We had a blast this weekend! My sister and I met in Atlanta and flew into Asheville, NC together. We met John and Kimberly Thursday night when they all came over to dad's cabin for BBQ. Then during the day on Friday dad, Chris, Ashley and myself all went shopping. We had a great time. Then we all went out to eat at a WONDERFUL place Friday night. Then Saturday was the wedding. It was all just wonderful. I will post specific pics and information in the days to come. Just wanted y'all to see my new family members!!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Carrie, I am so glad everything went so well. Y'all are an amazing family!!!!

Shandra said...

what sweet pics. your dad looks happy! y'all look great!