CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 2, 2008

My Bobcat Men!

I didn't post pics about when my nephews were here. So here are some pics of the boys...on Jason's machines. This is Davis Glen.



This is Owen...jumping off. He stayed with Jason one day to help him work. I am not sure which one liked it better....Jason or Owen!! :)












This is Andrew. He was making sure his seatbelt was hooked! I can't believe he will start Kinder next year.

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Dara said...

Carrie Claire, Owen is the "male version" of YOU! I can't believe it!

Carrie said...

Poor kid! :) I need a good dentist down here...know of one?! :)

B-HO said...

I CAN NOT--CAN NOT believe these boys are this OLD and I fell even OLDER!!I miss you CARRIE CLAIRE---please lets get together next time you come through town!