CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 25, 2007

Watch Out!!


Thanksgiving was over, all was put away...so I thought...why don't I go ahead and get my Christmas stuff out?! So I went up in the attic and started getting all my Christmas stuff together. I was moving all the boxes towards the stairs to move them down. My left foot was on the right board, and I was trying to move my right foot to that same spot. I guess I slipped or missed the board since I was holding a big box. Next thing I know, my leg is down in the garage. So now we have a hole in our garage, and I have a HUGE bruise and 2 holes in my leg. So between the gash in my finger, the bruise and holes in my leg, I am looking quite lovely! :) So be careful getting things down from the attic. Jason put boards up in most of the attic...guess we need to add a board for that one spot my foot found!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Shandra said...

OUCH! that looks painful. hope you are feeling okay.

Carrie said...

It is painful...just plain stupid!!! Back to work I go tomorrow...keep posting pics! :)

The Wests said...

So sorry girl! Hope you get it fixed while it's cold!

Dara said...

Poor Carrie Claire! I hope you're doing better!

jill said...

At least it was the garage and not the middle of the house. Poor thing!!!!!!!!

auDi tHis woRld said...

HOLY COW!!!!!!!!